SDSF - Managing System Resources Using SDSF Assessment 2.5
This assessment tests the student's skills and knowledge in monitoring and controlling system resources using SDSF.
This assessment is designed for data center staff responsible for monitoring system resources using SDSF.
The following courses have been used as reference for this assessment:
- SDSF - Monitoring System Health 2.5
- SDSF - Handling JES2 Resource and System Requests 2.5
- SDSF - Controlling Spool 2.5
- SDSF - Managing Network Activity 2.5
- SDSF - Displaying System Information, and Storage Devices 2.5
Additional on-the-job training in the areas above should also be undertaken to prepare you for scenario based questions that have been included in this assessment.
This assessment covers the following topics:
- Running Health Checks and Interpreting Results
- Displaying and Modifying JES2 Resource Attributes
- Displaying the Attributes of Spool Volumes and Controlling their Availability
- Displaying and Manipulating JES2 Nodes and Lines
- Displaying System Information and System Parameters
Questions have been created to z/OS 2.5 level. The types of questions in this assessment are mainly simulation, multiple choice, drag and drop, and true or false. The questions displayed are different for every examinee because a number of core questions are always selected along with a number that are taken from a pool. All questions are then randomized to produce your customized assessment. No internal or external manuals or references can be used during this assessment.